Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Final Journey...

So tonight is the end of the Lost TV series...however its my first day as Marketing Director/Area Coordinator for High School Students offering support..kinda poetic isn't it? no not really ._.

so today after worship im going to have a conference call with the different directors at SOS, and I'm quite excited to meet everyone. hopefully it will be fun.

well, to be honest, I thought the first couple blog posts were written quite well. they were thought provoking and i tried to expressed my emotions and experiences for the day..so i felt obligated to write something on par with those posts. but sometimes, my brain is on lazy mode and theres writers block when expressing what i think and feel throughout the day.

however, i'll try to at least write one post a day..you know to do what i said - keep that artistic side of me alive. Also, on Tuesday, it will be my first day at World Vision as Market Research assistant - hope it'll be fun!

countdown till lost ends: 3 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment