Tuesday, May 25, 2010

First Day at Work!


Soooooo..today was my first day at World Vision

8 am: woke up and got dressed
9am: arrived and met with my boss
9:30 am: got computer, had meeting with toastmasters representative
10:30 am: started reading organizational information
12:00 pm: finished reading, got lunch, computer dies - available 2:30 pm
2:30 pm: continues reading and re-reading and calls for computer, not gonna arrive until another hour..starts reading again
3:30 pm: computer arrives
4:00 pm: meeting with separate department rep.
5:30 pm: goes home.

that was my day - the last meeting at 4 was quite interesting - not a bad start to a job. lets see what happens tomorrow!

O and i have an SOS meeting tomorrow at waterloo.. i really still don't know if i want my mom to drive me all the way over there...seems like a waste of her time..im so indecisive.

ps: i realize the picture is the google offices...i can dream can't i?

No comments:

Post a Comment