Friday, May 21, 2010

TWO JOBS??

Hey, blogosphere world, i just woke up and i read an email from a certain employer telling me that i am free to work at both world vision and another organization...High School SOS!!

so high school sos is an organization which aims to raise marks to raise money to raise roofs..pretty cool right? we offer exam review sessions for a small donation to raise money for sustainable projects throughout the world.

i'm so glad that they were fine with me working there and i just wanted to document my emotion on this day...note to self - i was really really excited.

so today, i need to go to a police station to do a police check..hopefully i'm not some criminal who only subconsciously does crimes whenever daytime me "sleeps".

worst case scenario: police shut me down down po po shut me down =P

list of things to do this summer:
  • get a job - DOUBLE KILL
  • get ripped (still in the planning stages)
  • get actuarial science exam over with (still in the "im not sure if i should do it" stage)
  • get csc designation (still in the "its f-ing $1000!" stage)
  • get a life - tbd


No comments:

Post a Comment