Thursday, May 20, 2010

POST #2


OK...so this is my second post...20 minutes after my first post YES..I'm that bored..

so this post is about why i decided to do this whole blogging thing in the first place.
i did this for me. to keep the personal, philosophical, artistic side of me that was not brutally murdered by first year math at Waterloo.

haha..even though i enjoy it a lot and I guess I don't miss writing essays, i still miss having that emotional connection with these things i create. french, history, english...you know, i really look up to those who go into the arts, because they (most of them) do what they really LOVE. after first year, im really questioning if this whole math.business hardcore DD thing is something i really LOVE, i don't even know what i love as of right now...i guess thats fair to say right?

so im exploring what i love, i guess thats why i picked the program, since it keeps the doors open. one things for sure, i don't miss bio <3

my biggest fear is that i'll become a sell out in the future selling myself to something that i am not. o well...i guess these are the so called "big questions" in life that we're all trying to figure out. i'm still wondering if someone could love looking at taxes all day..i know i don't.

WOW i totally went off track, i was talking about trying to keep my artistic expression, and it became a hardcore life reflecting moment..pretty cool..i think i like this blogging thing =)


No comments:

Post a Comment